I had a nightmare about not having anything to sell at my Artist Alley table at Anime Weekend Atlanta this year (September 27th-30th), so I’m finally kicking into high gear to get stuff rolling for the con. The list of things I plan to have at my table include: buttons, stickers, prints, a poster or two depending on time, and MAYBE some Monsterkind acrylic charms if I can get designs done and ordered on time.
If I can find a cheap place to do it, I may also try to have the first 18 or so pages of Monsterkind printed in a con-exclusive zine type thing, but I’ll have to do some research and see where I could get that done. If anyone has any pointers or advice, I’m all ears.
Monsterkind buttons will include the following characters: Wallace, Kip, Biv, Molly, Kate, Cuddy, Ben, Monroe, and two other secret designs.
Monsterkind acrylic charms (if I am able to make them) will include Wallace, Kip, Biv, and Molly.
Let me know what you think!
- explorerainbowcupcake reblogged this from enenkaydoodles
- explorerainbowcupcake likes this
- loesfashpond likes this
- noneed4pantsthanks reblogged this from enenkaydoodles and added:
- kiranohara likes this
- kurobook likes this
- dungeon-crawls likes this
- casuallyrobotic reblogged this from enenkaydoodles and added:
- yabasha likes this
- cannonmagician likes this
- heckyeahhomestuck likes this
- kittenies likes this
- davestriderismypatrontroll reblogged this from enenkaydoodles and added:
- un-originals likes this
- mixiekins likes this
- iamporrim likes this
- mrchibs likes this
- ohdevinitely likes this
- enenkaydoodles posted this